Through offering yoga for your residents, you can promote your brand’s emphasis on health, fitness, and balanced living, support the happiness and wellbeing of every resident, and increase your property’s competitive advantage. With YogaHub, we help you build your own yoga program so you can have the luxury of a yoga studio onsite. We send a YogaPro to your property to teach classes, and serve your community with all the best vibes.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
A. ONE-TIME EVENT
B. CUSTOM (3-6 CLASSES)
C. Ongoing with contract: WEEKLY CLASSES
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM
A. INDOOR CLASSES
With YogaHub, you can create an environment that channels positive energy throughout the pulse of your residential building. Ensure your residents have an unparalleled experience by providing yoga services right in the comfort their own home.
B. OUTDOOR CLASSES
Maximize the use of your outdoor spaces, and during fair weather seasons, hold yoga classes on your rooftop, garden, or lawn!
STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR CLASS TYPE
Our class types enable you to offer yoga that works with the space and time you have available. Pick a class type that best meets your needs.
A. MAT PRACTICE
A traditional all-levels class; students set up on yoga mats, and the instructor leads them through techniques of posture, breath, and meditation.
- The space requirement is about 21 sq. ft. of open space per student.
- Classes require 10 additional minutes before and after for set up and clean up.
- Choose a level ranging from gentle to fitness, or classical, a blend of the two.
- Full practice: 45-60 minutes (extended sessions available upon request)
- Express Sesh: 30-45 minutes
We provide mat rentals upon request.
Add some fitness, fun, and good vibes to your events with a memorable yoga class that all can enjoy!
Outdoor summer series
STEP 4: LET US HELP YOU SET UP YOUR PROGRAM
Upon the start of your program, we provide Yoga Hub’s Partner Guide, a resource to help you maximize awareness and streamline class setup.
For classes that are open to the public:
- we will take online signups
- manage payments
- promote on our social media and website
- provide marketing material for both print and web