Enhance your wellness and benefits offerings, build community, and boost your bottom line with yoga at your workplace.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
A. ONE-TIME EVENT
B. CUSTOM (3-6 classes)
C. Ongoing with contract: WEEKLY CLASSES
CHOOSE YOUR CLASS TYPE
Our class types enable you to offer yoga that works with the space and time you have available. Pick a class type that best meets your needs.
A. STAND & STRETCH
No room setup, mats, or change of clothes required!
Boardroom - Want to offer boost your wellness program with yoga, but don’t have the space? Hold yoga in your office in a boardroom, kitchen, or other multi-use space. Duration: 15-45 minutes.
- Conference -Do you have conferences, meetings, or retreats where your employees will be sitting in one place all day? Break it up with a Conference Stand & Stretch session. We can accommodate any size group. Duration 15-30 minutes
B. MAT PRACTICE
- A traditional all-levels class: students set up on yoga mats, and the instructor leads them through techniques of posture, breath, and meditation.
Choose a level ranging from gentle to fitness, or classical, a blend of the two.
Classes require 10 additional minutes before and after for set up and clean up.
The space requirement is about 21 sq. ft. of open space per student.
Full practice: 45-60 minutes (extended sessions available upon request)
Express Sesh: 30-45 minutes
We provide mat rentals upon request.
C. TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOPS
Bring people together with a healthy and experiential activity that gets the creative juices flowing. Yoga workshops focus on specific topics, and leave room for questions and answers.
- Students learn about specific yoga topics in a one-time seminar or an extended course series.
- Workshop topics include:
- Yoga or Meditation 101
- Stress Management
- Postures and Practices for Travelers
- Posture clinic
Duration: 90-180 minutes per session
Add some fitness, fun, and good vibes to your events with yoga!
- Kick off your Wellness Week
- Weight-Loss Challenge finale
- Mindfulness Month activity
- Celebrate your company’s anniversary
- Outdoor summer kickoff
WE SET UP YOUR PROGRAM
Upon the start of your program, we provide Yoga Hub’s Partner Guide, a resource to help you maximize awareness and streamline class setup.
For classes that are open to the public, we will:
- collect online signups
- manage payments
- promote on our social media and website
- provide marketing material for both print and web
ENJOY YOUR YOGA classes
You’ll never have to worry about teacher management, as we handle everything from teacher payments to finding substitute teachers.